Six things to look for in your Thai Massage course
The massage courses at the School of Thai Massage have been designed from a background of extensive training experience of our faculty. Our methodology is built on six essential parameters of :
- Body Mechanics: At the School of Thai Massage we will teach you the right application of strokes and body posture so that you use minimal effort and can deliver a
two hourmassage with ease. Ergonomics is critical for a safe and long career as a therapist.
- Rhythm & Breath: Breath and flow
createsin a practitioner, the right rhythm for healing. The ideal rhythm makes the Thai Massage session, a meditation for both the receiver and themselves.
- Emphasis on Anatomy: Knowing the bodies anatomical structure elevates a practitioners ability to work with treatment. A therapist must have a sense of locating the lines of energy(Sen) and pressure points. With our research and development into Trigger point therapy
appPainalog and anatomy trainsyour work in Thai Yoga Massage is truly therapeutic.
- Memorization Techniques: Memorization enables you to focus on improving your technique and moving your practice into
a intuitivestate rather than spending time remembering the next sequence. It also ensures that you get more practice time so you can graduate to a state of play and improvisation in your practice. Hands onInstruction: As our class size is limited to six students per instructor, each student gets one-on-one time with the instructor to experience what each sequence feels like and then deliver it on the instructor to understand the location of points, lines andpressure.
- Refreshing your skills: To assist with post course internalization School of Thai Massage provides video support of almost 90% of
it’scourse material to its students on the web across the world. AlsoSchool of Thai Massage is one of the few schools in the world that lets you retake a course free of charge (excluding boarding and lodging) anywhere we are teaching in the world.