Thai Therapy Appointments
Chronic pain? Need help? Jump online and I can help you with identifying your pain patterns and prescribing specific exercises to keep your pain away.
If you have been to a medical professional several times and still not been able to get a firm diagnosis or relief then get in touch. Contrary to your deepest fears most chronic pain is actually a simple case of bad posture and muscle holding patterns that cause shortening and restrictive circulation.
If your medical professional’s only advice is to prescribe you pain killers with no clear diagnosis then this online session can help you find a solution. Here is how I will work with you
- Step 1: Assess your pain patterns
- Step 2: Identify dysfunctional muscles
- Step 3: Prescribe you specific exercises to keep those muscles and structures pain free (video links will mailed to you)
- Step 4: Guide you over web conference to make sure you do those exercises right.
Price: $30 (Deposit $5 )
Therapy Session Requirements
– A massage ball. The best option is to get a lacrosse ball or a reasonably hard and good quality tennis ball will also do. I prefer Champro Lacrosse balls (Available in Walmart and Amazon).
– A Yoga mat
– Android or IPhone
– Computer with camera, sound and mike
– A couple of pillows/ Bolsters
Space & time
– A carpeted room would be better with enough space that you can lie down in front of your computer camera.
– 90 minutes of undisturbed time.
– Download the free Painalog app on your mobile device (IPhone or Android only)
– Install Free web conferencing software Zoom on your computer. You can download Zoom Client for Meetings from this link.